These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Grilled Angel Food Cake Topped With Strawberry Compote, Crunchy Cold Thai Noodle Salad with The Best Peanut Sauce, and Korean-Style Crispy Shrimp Burgers.
Happy Sunday and Happy Birthday to me! How are you spending your Sunday? For me, it’s like any other day. I get up, make breakfast and get to work.
I don’t really fuss about my birthday; never did. I’m not one that wants parties or gifts. Just a simple Happy Birthday is all I need. So today, after I get my work done I may grab something to eat and watch a favorite movie of mine.
So this week will be a week of some my favorite recipes.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Upside Down Pastry With Brie, Berries, & Hot Honey Squares– Blackberries nestled in hot honey then topped with shallots, balsamic glaze, brie, and puff pastry baked up to caramelized perfection. Taking the viral upside-down puff pastry trend to an amazing & delicious level!
- Instant Pot Mexican Pulled Chicken– Seriously the most tender pulled chicken in a blend of spices that’s ready in under 30 minutes. It’s a Flavor Fiesta perfect for your favorite Mexican night meal. Plus it’s so easy for meal prep and freezer meals!
- Crock Pot Italian Style Pot Roast– Everything you love about an amazing pot roast but with an Italian flair!
- Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends–These Korean flavor-inspired pork belly burnt ends are so tender, they melt in your mouth. And that lip-licking gochujang sweet heat sauce they are coated in is like a religious experience!
- Honey Mustard Coleslaw –Just 5 ingredients are needed to make one of the best coleslaws you’ve ever had! Perfect as a side, snack, or on sandwiches!
- Best Broccoli Slaw Salad– This is a new spin on a classic broccoli slaw. Crispy and packed with veggies, seeds, cranberries, and bacon topped with my Grandma’s amazing old-fashioned boiled dressing. Every cookout needs this dish!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Cheesy Garlic Bread Spaghetti Bread Boats
♥ Tuesday – Crunchy Cold Thai Noodle Salad with The Best Peanut Sauce
♥ Wednesday – Ultimate Meatloaf with Tangy Sauce
♥ Thursday – 10 Minute Pressure Cooker Chicken Barbacoa
♥ Friday – Pizza al Pastor
♥ Saturday – Korean-Style Crispy Shrimp Burgers
♥ Sunday – Slow Cooker Mocha Beef Tips and Mushrooms
♥ Dessert of the week –Grilled Angel Food Cake Topped With Strawberry Compote