These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Potato Skins, Ultimate Grilled Squash, Eggplant & Tomato Sandwich, and BBQ Meatloaf Stacks.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Ours was pretty good; busy. So apparently a few of our trees developed a case of Gall. It’s some disease that these wasps bring. Several of our neighbors had it and lost trees from it. We spent most of the week trimming the trees, bleaching the cutting tools, and putting down treatment. And there are like 600 different varieties of it! Lovely… ugh!
I also spent a good portion outdoors grilling. I figure I’m outside already working on the trees, might not make good use of my time, and cook up some nummies while we’re working!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Classic Diner-Style Coleslaw – Retro diner-style coleslaw with that perfectly balanced sweet & tangy dressing mixed with cabbage, carrots, onions, and seasonings. The perfect side to your bbq, burgers, hotdogs, and fish fries!
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Frosting– The creamiest, most decadent frosting to ever grace your spoon! Spread it on cakes, cupcakes, cookies, or as a sweet dip for pretzels!
- Bacon Ranch Cheesy Tatertot Chicken Casserole – Seriously this BBQ Crack Chicken Casserole is LEGIT! This is the PERFECT tailgate/potluck/office lunch/brunch/because-it’s-Wednesday casserole you’ll ever make! Folks will be begging for the recipe!
- BBQ Jelly Drumsticks – These 15-minute BBQ Jelly drumsticks are super easy and super delicious thanks to the pressure cooker! You get all the great flavors of bbq chicken without ever having to fire up the grill.
- Cherry Chipotle BBQ Sauce – If you love a sweet heat, then you’ll love this sauce!
- BBQ Chicken Quarters – All the great flavors of bbq chicken without firing up the grill
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –Ultimate Grilled Squash, Eggplant & Tomato Sandwich
♥ Tuesday – Pumpkin Beef Chili
♥ Wednesday – Korean Gochujang Sticky Chicken Breasts
♥ Thursday – Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Friday – Grilled Pepperoni Pizza Rolls
♥ Saturday – BBQ Meatloaf Stacks
♥ Sunday – Bacon Cheeseburger Stuffed Potato Skins
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Sweet Rolls with Fudge Frosting