These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Thai-style peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza, The Most Amazing Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Crisp Apple Coleslaw, and Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends.
Happy Sunday, Happy September, and Happy Labor Day weekend! How are you spending your weekend? So far ours has been pretty low-key. Friday night we had friends over to watch a movie and have snacks. Last night we went over to their house for dinner and games.
Today I think they are coming back over here as I’m smoking up a bunch of stuff and just hanging out. Mr. Fantabulous is taking apart our built-in microwave. Something about a magnetron whatever it’s called went.
I’d get a new one but I don’t feel like dropping $3k on a whole new wall unit. If it’s not one thing, it’s another!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- The Best Classic Diner-Style Coleslaw– Retro diner-style coleslaw with that perfectly balanced sweet & tangy dressing mixed with cabbage, carrots, onions, and seasonings. The perfect side to your BBQ, burgers, hotdogs, and fish fries!
- Cheesy Mac & Cheese Pizza – Pizza night just got a whole lot cheesier! This Mac’n Cheese Pizza is loaded with lots of gooey cheese, and pasta, and topped with smoked kielbasa. Carbs on carbs never tasted more delicious!
- Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables– This Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken & Vegetables is the perfect, easy, weeknight dinner that’s also healthy and delicious!
- Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever!– Simply The Best Mac and Cheese ever! Bold words but this recipe is that in every single, delicious, cheesy bite
- Caramel Apple Rice Crispy Treats– Forget pumpkin everything, caramel apples are the new flavor sensation this season!
- Harvest Apple Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies– One of my FAVORITE Fall cookies! The apple and butterscotch paired with the oat make this one amazing cookie!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday –The Most Amazing Pulled Chicken Sandwich with Crisp Apple Coleslaw
♥ Tuesday – One Pot Cheesy Chili Beef Mac
♥ Wednesday – Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends
♥ Thursday – One Pot Garden Veggie & Chicken Pasta
♥ Friday – Thai-Style Peanut Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday – Grilled Pineapple Chunk Teriyaki Turkey Burger
♥ Sunday – Cheesy Tater Tot Pulled Pork Casserole with Herb Pretzel Crumble
♥ Dessert of the week – Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Rice Crispy Bars