These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut, Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies, and New Year’s Eve Pretzel.
Happy Sunday and Happy New Year’s Eve all! God, what a year it’s been. Honestly, it’s almost been a blur. I think after retiring early from Engineering, I work more now than when I worked that job and ran TKW full-time.
But when you do what you love, and are blessed to follow your dreams, is it really work at all? I don’t think so as this is where my passion has taken me. It’s brought us together, virtually for the most part, but still connected. Many of you have been with me since day 1 and I will always be forever grateful.
There is SO MUCH we have planned for TKW in 2024 and I can’t wait but first, your girl is taking the first week of January off. I have to. I need to give my hands a break and get my schedule in order. Normally I’m booked a year in advance and my time is almost fully booked up for 2024.
So tonight, no big parties for us. We’ll still have our pork and sauerkraut at midnight, eat the new year’s pretzel and celebrate but in the comforts of our home. To me, that’s pretty perfect.
Whatever you do, wherever you go, have the most amazing time. Happy New Year TKW Family!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- How To Perfectly Grill Italian Parmesan Asparagus – Truly the best-grilled asparagus you’ll ever eat! Perfectly smoky & coated in an Italian Herbed oil and cheese that will keep the family coming back for more!
- Easy & Delicious Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice – This riced cauliflower is gluten-free, healthy, and absolutely delicious! Made in under 20 minutes and perfect as a side with your favorite Mexican meal, in a wrap, or as-is!
- Dill Pickle Pepper Fat Bomb Bites – Cheesy Bacon & Dill Pickle Mini Pepper stuffed bites are truly scrumptious and irresistible. Keto and Gluten-Free fat bombs are perfect any time!
- Beef Barbacoa Spaghetti Squash Bowl – This keto-friendly, gluten-free bowl is packed with roasted spaghetti squash, tangy beef barbacoa, cheese, and herbs and finished with sour cream and crispy bacon lardons. It’s the perfect meal prep recipe!
- Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls – These Mexican Veggie Rice Bowls are flavor-packed with seasoned rice, roasted corn, black beans, garden-fresh salsa fresca, Cotija, and a kiss of lime. Perfect for meal prep and light, and healthy lunch!
- Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos – These Sweet Potato Chipotle Tacos are made with crisp TRomaine Lettuce leaves filled with sweet & spicy roasted sweet potatoes, corn, and black beans plus carved slices of tender and juicy seasoned chicken.
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Best Ever Pork Roast and Sauerkraut
♥ Tuesday – Grilled Chicken al Pastor
♥ Wednesday – Authentic Chicken Tortilla Soup
♥ Thursday – Beef Barbacoa
♥ Friday – Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Pizza – Keto Friendly & Gluten Free
♥ Saturday– Skinny Chicken Salad
♥ Sunday – Baked Sheet Pan Lemon Dijon Salmon and Veggies
♥ Dessert of the week –New Year’s Eve Pretzel