These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Pepperoni Grandma Pizza, Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Spinach Soup, and the Italian Tuna Crostini!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! So can we take a minute to talk about outdoor patio furniture? Seriously, when in the world did it get soooo expensive? When I first started looking for some I actually thought these websites had typos and were adding too many digits to the left of the (.) sign.
I mean I’m all for investing in quality but seriously when outdoor patio furniture is more expensive than the stuff we use all the time indoors, I’m floored. I’m that type of shopper that is okay paying a little bit more for quality and something I know that I’m not going to have to replace in a few months or in a year. But some of this stuff is literally over $10k!
I have one girlfriend here that spent $25k on patio chairs! CHAIRS! I think I’m in the wrong business! Oy!
Summer Recipes Coming Up
I’ve been working super hard on a ton of new summer recipes that are great for appetizers, snacks, full meals, base recipes as well as follow-on recipes. I made my famous Black Bean dip last night for our neighbors who loved it and it’s time I share the recipe. If you’re a bean dip fan, then you’ll LOVE this recipe
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Gluten-Free Panko Breadcrumbs – Skip buying the expensive pre-made stuff and make your own with just 1 single ingredient!
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Parfaits – Hot chocolate in the summer? Yep, especially when it’s made into a luscious and creamy mousse!
- World’s Best Salad Ever – Grilled Chicken, Bacon, Egg, and other deliciousness– Big statement but just one bite is all you’ll need to see why!
- Chicken Barbacoa Soft Tacos– These Mission® Super Soft Flour Tortillas filled with Mexican spiced shredded chicken, crumbled Cotija, shaved radishes, cilantro, chopped tomatoes, and lime crema are certain to become a family favorite!
- Butterscotch Sweet Potato Muffins These Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins should be called Dessert Breakfast Muffins as they are perfect for breakfast but also perfect for dessert. They are seriously delicious, ridiculously moist and one of the best muffins you’ll ever eat!
- Cranberry Zucchini Blondie Bars Two Ways – Angelic & Sinful Super moist and delicious zucchini bars with a twist!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Tuscan White Bean & Sausage Spinach Soup
♥ Tuesday – Italian Tuna Crostini
♥ Wednesday – Instant Pot Gochujang Short Ribs
♥ Thursday – Cowboy Meatball Sliders
♥ Friday – Pepperoni Grandma Pizza
♥ Saturday – Gluten-Free Crispy Chicken Parmesan
♥ Sunday – Creamy Baked Gnocchi with Arugula and Sausage
♥ Dessert of the week – Ultimate Mounds Brownies
Leave a Comment & Review