These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Easy and Delicious One Pan Smoked Italian Ricotta Chicken, Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends, and Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How were your holidays? Ours were super low-key. We spent most of it in our pjs and it was positively glorious!
I even took an entire week off last week. No, I didn’t cook one thing for the website. I didn’t shoot a single recipe or video. And yes I felt super guilty but I needed it.
So during my time off, we rearranged my office and I set up an entirely new structure for how I capture recipes. I also fine-tuned my schedule for posts for the upcoming year.
And yes… all the while in my pajamas!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Gochujang Burnt Ends Sandwich – Tender Burnt Ends glazed in a sticky Gochujang sauce topped with a Crispy Asian Slaw. The sandwich nobody asked for but everyone wanted!
- Crunchy Asian Cabbage Ramen Noodle Salad – The iconic ramen cabbage slaw we all grew up loving but with a choice of 2 different dressings: Classic and upgraded!
- Smothered Alfredo Chicken Casserole With Potatoes Bacon And Broccoli – This has to be one of THE BEST one-pan recipes! Tender potatoes, broccoli, roasted chicken, and crispy bacon smothered in a cheesy Parmesan Alfredo sauce!
- Sweet Honey Butter Buttermilk Cornbread – Find out my secret to getting super tender, mildly sweet, and buttery cornbread! You’re going to fall in love with this family recipe! Get your pans ready and let’s start baking!
- The Best Classic Diner-Style Coleslaw – Retro diner-style coleslaw with that perfectly balanced sweet & tangy dressing mixed with cabbage, carrots, onions, and seasonings. The perfect side to your BBQ, burgers, hotdogs, and fish fries!
- Boneless Thick-Cut Pork Chops with Oniony Mashed Potatoes and Pork Gravy– Just 20 minutes is all you need to transform simple pork chops, potatoes, and onions into a SERIOUSLY DELICIOUS meal! We’re talking fork-tender thick chops, oniony mashed potatoes, and a thick, rich pork gravy!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Spinach Feta Stuffed Chicken Sliders
♥ Tuesday – Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends
♥ Wednesday – Easy and Delicious One Pan Smoked Italian Ricotta Chicken
♥ Thursday – Italian Style Zucchini Ribbon Noodle Pasta
♥ Friday – Artisan Pear & Prosciutto Pizza with a Balsamic Glaze
♥ Saturday– The Ultimate Fall & Football Casserole
♥ Sunday – BBQ Coke Pulled Pork
♥ Dessert of the week –Butterscotch Sweet Potato Raisin Muffins