These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Cookie Butter Cream Pie, Southwestern Mexican Chicken Pizza. and Roasted Cornish Hens!
Happy Sunday! Good lord, I’m so happy it’s still the weekend! Y’all I swear I had 8 Mondays last week. I was crushed with work (my other job) and I was a bear to be around. I’m really good at managing a million things on my plate but last week I was at my max. I was cranky beyond belief, miserable, and just exhausted.
Thankfully my schedule is a bit lighter this week so I should have some breathing room. Today I actually slept in until 10 am! That’s unheard of for me and honestly, I can’t really remember the last time I slept that late.
Have you seen the feature of Reels on Instagram and Facebook? They are anywhere from 15 seconds to 60 seconds little videos of content. I’ve been posting them on Instagram for quite some time now but have recently started to post some on Facebook too. If you get a chance, check them out! While you’re there, please give me a follow!
- Cheesy Stuffed Pretzel Crusted Pizza – Instagram
- Blueberry Cheesecake Parfaits – Instagram
- Testing out No-Bake Protein bar recipe – Instagram
- Nashville Hot Chicken Sandwich – Instagram
- Santa Maria Grilled Tri-Top – Instagram
- Wood-Fired Pizza – Instagram
- One-Pan Italian Ground Beef & Peppers – Instagram
- No-Knead Focaccia – Instagram
- 2 Super Fat & Fudgy Cookies – Instagram
- My Pizza Birthday Cake – Instagram
- Nutella & Banana Topped Liege waffles – Instagram
- Pancake Egg Bacon Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches – Instagram
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Buffalo Chicken Pizza – Homemade flatbread pizza topped with THE BEST Buffalo Chicken mixture, a 3-cheese blend, Green Onions & Ranch Dipping Sauce
- Grilled Flatbread Ham & Cheese Hoagie Pizza – All the amazing flavors of a ham & cheese hoagie but on a grilled flatbread!
- Pear & Arugula Pizza – A tender flatbread topped with herbed oil, salty prosciutto, shallots, pears, creamy brie, thyme, and finished with balsamic glaze. It’s the perfect artisan pizza!
- Artisan Chicken Sausage & Goat Cheese Pizza Step up your pizza game with this gourmet Apple Chicken Sausage Pizza with Goat Cheese, Pecans, and Roasted Tomato Sauce!
- Grandma-Style Pan Pizza– The PERFECT RONI CUP pizza at home!
- Summer Veggie Pizza – Thin and chewy pizza dough topped with a creamy everything bagel cream cheese spread, minced fresh veggies, and shredded cheese. Skip the tubed stuff and make this from scratch for a pizza that’s perfect for any occasion!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Stuffed Cabbages
♥ Tuesday – Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Meatballs
♥ Wednesday – Crab Stuffed Zucchini Boats
♥ Thursday – Mexican Shredded Chicken Sliders
♥ Friday – Southwestern Mexican Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday – Roasted Cornish Hens
♥ Sunday – Mac ‘n Cheese Pizza
♥ Dessert of the week –Cookie Butter Cream Pie