These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making Grilled Beer Can Chicken, Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends, and Thai Chicken Pizza.
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your week? Last week was AMAZING! The Pizza Expo was so much fun and so delicious! We ate, and ate, and ATE yet because of all my walking, I came home 8 pounds lighter!
So now I’m looking for another expo – one a week would be great if that’s the weight loss progress from it. LOL
Plus it was just so great to get away with Mr. Fantabulous. Even though I worked 14 hours days, it wasn’t really “work” and he was with me step-by-step. I’m not sure who had more fun, he or I!
Pizza Expo was AMAZING!
If you followed me on Instagram then you saw the stories of all of the amazing foods I ate and folks I met. Seriously, it was incredible! And like clockwork, the yearning to open another pizzeria tugs at my gut. I so miss it.
I always said that I’d open up a bistro-style restaurant in the front and a cooking school in the back. Maybe this is the year.
One thing is for sure, this year, I WILL learn how to speak Italian. It’s only fitting considering how much pizza is a part of my life.
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys honest feedback. The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- BBQ Beef Shortrib & Bacon Pizza– Beef, Bacon, BBQ on a pizza.. is this heaven?
- Cheddar Potato Stacks – Creamy cheddar mashed potatoes fried up to a crispy patty
- Toasted Almond Bark with Caramel and Sea Salt– This is the epitome of chocolate deliciousness!
- Perfectly Grilled Asparagus – Truly the best-grilled asparagus you’ll ever eat! Perfectly smoky & coated in an Italian Herbed oil & Cheese that will keep the family coming back for more!
- Chipcuterie– Whether it’s game day, movie night, games with friends, or when that snack attack hits, a “chipcuterie” grazing board of your favorite chips and dips is exactly what’s needed!
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Frosted Berry Cookie Pizza–Say hello to YUM! A soft vanilla sugar cookie topped with white chocolate cheesecake, glazed berries & kiwi finished with a white chocolate drizzle!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Turkey & Veggie Smashball pitas
♥ Tuesday – Not your lunch lady Sloppy Joes…
♥ Wednesday – Baked Almond Pineapple Chicken
♥ Thursday – Instant Pot Sticky Gochujang Pork Belly Burnt Ends
♥ Friday – Thai Chicken Pizza
♥ Saturday – One Pot Garden Veggie & Chicken Pasta
♥ Sunday – Grilled Beer Can Chicken
♥ Dessert of the week – Streusel Crumb Sour Cream Coffee Cake