These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week, I highly recommend making my Best Smoked Pulled Pork, Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole, and Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza.
Happy Monday TKW Family! How was your week? Mine wasn’t bad although Mr. Fantabulous got sick AGAIN after going to our dentist for a cleaning. Last year when we went there for our January cleaning his hygienist was sick and we ended up contracting Covid from her. This year, she was sick again, sneezing in his face (though she had a cheap mask on), and he got sick again. Seriously stay home or get a better mask folks.
I’m so flipping angry over this. The dentist himself is incredible but c’mon if your staff is sick, send them home especially when they are sneezing in people’s faces!
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can suggest what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become a better Chef. When you give honest feedback on the recipes you’ve made by following the instructions as written, that’s truly appreciated! The most critical thing you can do for me is to comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I and everyone else who goes to my site would truly appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the Week!
These recipes are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Mastering the Art of Smoked Pork Butt: My Secrets To The Best Fall-Apart Pork!– Learn my secrets to fall-apart, perfectly smoked pork shoulder butt with the most incredible bark. Super tender and packed with so much flavor. Truly one of the best-pulled pork you’ll ever have!
- Chunky Portabella Italian Parmesan Veggie Burgers– Portabella mushrooms, zucchini, Italian herbs, and cheeses make this one AMAZING Portabella Parmesan Veggie Burger! Whether you’re a vegetarian or a carnivore you’ll love this burger!
- Egg Substitutes in Cooking and Baking – Whether you’re egg-free by choice or by allergy, here’s a trusty Egg Substitution guide for baking and cooking!
- Cheesy Garlic White Cheddar Parmesan Croutons– These Cheesy Garlic White Cheddar Parmesan Croutons are the perfect way to use up leftover bread and dress up any salad!
- Ultimate Smoked BBQ Chicken Bacon And Ranch Bread Bowl– This cheesy smoked bread bowl is perfect for Sunday football or hanging out with friends. Stuffed with BBQ chicken, crispy bacon, cheese, and ranch seasoning, this over-the-top bread bowl is always a crowd favorite!
- Ultimate Ground Chicken Bacon Ranch Burger– Say hello to your new favorite burger! Ground bacon & seasonings are mixed with ground chicken to make this the ultimate grilled burger! Top with melted cheese, arugula, crispy bacon, and parmesan ranch for absolute deliciousness!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
♥ Monday – Chunky Portabella Mushroom Veggie Burgers
♥ Tuesday – Guinness Corned Beef
♥ Wednesday – Ultimate Cheesy Smothered Pork Chops Broccoli And Rice Casserole
♥ Thursday – Skinny Baked Crispy Crunchy Fish Sticks
♥ Friday – Buffalo Chicken Flatbread Pizza
♥ Saturday– Cheesy Guinness Reuben Gnocchi Casserole
♥ Sunday – The Best Pulled Pork
♥ Dessert of the week – Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Muffin Cakes