These Weekly Menu recipes allow you to get out of that same ol’ recipe rut and try some delicious and easy dishes! This week I highly recommend making the Sheet Pan Smoked Kielbasa with Herbed Potatoes and Green Beans, Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs, and the Butterscotch Sweet Potato Muffins!
Happy Sunday TKW Family! How was your past week? Ours wasn’t too bad; actually, some parts were exciting! We FINALLY got our new kitchen table, chairs, and console delivered (twice) after waiting 3 months.
I say twice as the first table was split and we rejected it, obviously. What thoroughly impressed me about this company was the fact that they called me within an hour of the drivers leaving to apologize profusely, and work to locate another one. Within 4 days we had a new one delivered.
Yesterday we had our first meal at our kitchen table and it just felt like home. Like our old house, as amazing as it was, never felt like home. Granted the township itself and the neighbors from hell ruined our experience there but there was just something about that place that didn’t feel like home. This place, it fits. It’s home to me; to us.
TKW On YouTube
As I mention every Sunday, I have a YouTube channel. I’d LOVE and appreciate it if you subscribed there. I’m brand spanking new there and with the millions of TKW Family members out there, I really need to build up my subscription base there.
Not only am I creating videos for my newer recipes but I’m also going back and creating them for my most popular recipes.
Since I have 1000+ recipes posted, it’ll take me a little bit to get them all done but I’ll get there.
My goal is to do more longer-type 10-15 minute cooking videos where I talk to you while cooking – think TV show but candid.
Candid in the sense of – I scrape the whole bowl out (no, we don’t waste stuff in my house), I’ll get batter on my face, flour on my chest, and laugh at myself because I dropped/tripped/or just messed up what I was trying to say.
You’ll get me as me – true authentic Lori
Did you make a recipe? Leave a blog comment!
So why do I ask this? Two reasons:
- Honest feedback is appreciated. It helps me learn and grow.
- Most folks read the comments first before they decide on making a recipe or not.
We all visit blogs looking for delicious items and inspiration. What I find (and you should as well) the MOST USEFUL thing is the comments that people leave. Honest feedback, good or bad but respectful please, on a recipe.
You can give suggestions on what you’d tweak or a spin you put on it. Heck or just tell me that you loved it! Like how to make vegan, keto, or not use mushrooms.
This is how I grow and become better on here and it gives you guys real feedback. The absolute most critical thing you can do for me is to leave a comment on the blog recipe post.
When I look at someone else’s recipe I read the comments as to me, that’s honest feedback. So when you make a recipe of mine or plan on making it, leave a comment on the post. I, and everyone else that goes to my site, truly would appreciate it!
Highlighted Recipes of the week!
Recipes that are tried and true but ones that you may have forgotten about.
- Candied Hatch Chile Seasoning – One of the best spice blends that you’ll ever have in your pantry! A blend of sweet heat to liven up your poultry, seafood, and burgers!
- Honey Sriracha Glazed Turkey Meatballs– These turkey meatballs are glazed with a sweet heat honey sriracha mixture that makes these perfect for an appetizer, pot luck, or quick dinner!
- Honey Mustard Coleslaw – Just 5 ingredients needed to make one of the best coleslaws you’ve ever had! Perfect as a side, snack, or on sandwiches!
- Ultimate Salisbury Steak– Tender seasoned beef patties smothered in mushrooms & shallots baked in a rich a decadent gravy.
- Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls – These Everything Bagel Ham & Cheese Sweet Rolls are light, airy, cheesy and addictive. Topped with a Dijon glaze, your friends will be begging for the recipe!
- Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Lime Crema– #TacoTuesday just got way more delicious with these Smoky Chipotle Shrimp Tacos with Lime Crema! Made with Mission Organics® White Corn Tortillas topped with corn, black beans and fresh cilantro make these THE BEST tacos you’ll ever eat!
Weekly Dinner Menu – What to cook this week
With that guys, I’m getting this off to you all. Stay tuned for your newsletter AND your bonus recipe! Have one fantabulously amazing day!
Below I’ve put together some easy and delicious meal prep recipes that can help with dinner or lunch for the week. Plus dessert as well, you always have to have dessert! Is your favorite recipe listed below?
With that, have one fantabulously amazing week!
♥ Monday – Spinach Albacore Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
♥ Tuesday –Super Juicy Greek Turkey Burgers
♥ Wednesday – Tuscan White Bean with Sausage & Spinach Soup
♥ Thursday – Sheet Pan Smoked Kielbasa with Herbed Potatoes and Green Beans
♥ Friday – Apple Chicken Sausage Pizza with Goat Cheese, Pecans and Roasted Tomato Sauce
♥ Saturday – One Pot Pastabilities
♥ Sunday – Honey BBQ Boneless Chicken Thighs
♥ Dessert of the week – Butterscotch Sweet Potato Muffins